1. What's the best Valentine's present YOU'VE ever given someone?
Is this rated R or... *grins*
2. Favourite romantic love interest - excluding your own?
I don't understand the question. Excluding my own? OH, like... Kate and Leopold! I love them! Also Elizabeth Bennet and Fitzwilliam Darcy.
3. Candy hearts with writing on them, or cinnamon hearts?
Both. Do I have to choose? I've never been stellar at limiting myself.
4. Flowers or chocolates?
Depends on what kind of flowers. Well, actually, no, never mind. Chocolates. Always chocolates.
5. Do you have plans to write more of Stacey and Marsh's story, or are you content to leave them where they are?
They appear in other books. I have three South Beach books scheduled to release with Entangled's Indulgence line, with the first Indulgence out this July 2013.
6. What's your favourite part to write of a couple's journey to (hopefully) falling in love?
I love the moment when they realize they are friends, and then they know it's something more than anything else they've ever experienced with another partner. It's more than attraction or lust. It's that moment when they need someone most - that shoulder to lean on or cry on or bounce an idea off of - and that other person is there for them in the most complete way possible. Yeah. That moment.
7. True or false - Romance is dead.
8. What's the craziest thing you've done for love? Was it worth it?
I'd rather not say. I'm an intensely private person. It was beyond crazy - in my opinion - and it was absolutely worth it.
9. Is there anything you want your readers to know about The Valentine Challenge?
This is my first anything ever published anywhere. I loved researching my South Beach series, and I hope this novella inspires office romances across the universe. :)
She is adorable! And fiercely talented! Thanks for being on my blog today Marisa! Be sure to check her out!