Pages

Monday, March 21, 2016

My dog doesn't understand selfies

...and fair enough, I'm not big on taking a bunch of pics of myself either. But I thought, hey! I should take a pic of my dog and I together because he's cute and that would be a nice pic.

So, I sat next to him on the floor and held out my phone.

Problem number 1: Benny didn't realize he was supposed to look at my phone.

Problem number 2: He was so excited I was sitting next to him, he kept sniffing and trying to lick me.

Problem number 3. He became so confused as to why I was sitting next to him BUT NOT LOOKING AT HIM that he started howling. I tried to reassure him by telling him it was okay and to look at my phone. He lunged, I'm trying to hold him back, he's howling, and I'm not even looking at the camera.


Which means we ended up with this gem:



And if we zoom in:


The confused horror is palpable.

It's tough being a dog.

1 comment:

  1. Look on the rolex replica back of the watch, and you’ll see a “mystery” automatic rotor which is meant to look like a spinning nautilus shell. Is this fake rolex uk why the Arraw has a “Marine” modifier to the name? This is a fun design element but not original as we’ve seen fake watches uk on Blancpain watches and, of course, the Nautilus name is most closely associated with Patek Philippe. I don’t really Rolex replica know why RJ was going for this theme outside of wanting watch lovers to think of other models. This isn’t an issue per se, but fake Rolex it is a sign that RJ has yet to find its groove in terms of design originality in a few key areas replica watches (such as the rotor design).
    Under the automatic rotor (not visible to the eyes) is the RJ caliber RJ2040 replica watches uk automatic chronograph movement. Produced for RJ by Concepto, I believe, this movement operates at 4Hz (28,800 bph) with 42 fake rolex hours of power reserve. The automatic movement includes the time, 12-hour chronograph, and date replica rolex window placed at 6 o’clock on the dial. For the price of this watch, RJ might want to show the movement off a bit more or at least prominently fake watches include images to it on the website. Not that anything is wrong with the movement, but for a timepiece like this from a smaller rolex replica independent brand at over $10,000 in price, I believe consumers want to know a fake rolex uk bit more about the aesthetics of the movement inside fake watches uk it.

    ReplyDelete