Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bring a friend to Bordertown

It's been two years since we've had a new song from this little lady, since Bordertown was lost. But the walls came down again, and we've got an exclusive here for you tonight. That's right folks, FSM Radio has Feaky Snucker's new track, fresh from B-Town...

You thought that you had got me, with my back against the wall,
Jammed up against the border, and your world's about to fall
You feel the whiskey burning, fickle fists and twisted mind,
But I'm gunning for you baby, I'm not leaving you behind
You're coming with me now, My what the pretty spider's caught,
Your blood is burning but you're learning not to give up all you've got

Tonight I'll take you across the border
Tonight But it's gotta be tonight
Tonight Your thoughts are out of order
Tonight I'll make it right

You are not a Blood, so don't you touch that river water
What the pack has got to say, is not for dark eyed daughters
You're thirsty for the mystery, You never knew was real
I'll take you there right now, Your fate is snapping at your heels
You're a looker not a finder, Just give in and find my voice
It's disheveled on a level you can reach - just make the choice

Tonight I'll take you across the border
Tonight But it's gotta be tonight
Tonight The whole world is out of order
Tonight Bordertown is in your sight
Tonight Magic will rock you to your core
Tonight Your world has never looked so bright!

Once again, that is Feaky Snucker's new single, straight out of Bordertown, with a message for all her listeners out there...

1 comment: